Thursday 15 December 2011

Download Air Penguin apk version: 1.0.3 for Android phones

Download Air Penguin apk version: 1.0.3 for Android





Air Penguin is incredibly simple and highly addictive. All you need to know is how to tilt.
Journey through the icy South Pole to help Air Penguin save his family from melting ice caps.

Who said penguins can't fly?! Make them flap their tiny wings! Tilt your way out of danger as you bounce, glide and slide through this Antarctic adventure today!


Reviews :

- Its awsome but wont let me buy new people becaus my game like hacked itself and gave me like 100000000 fish points pleas fix this
- This game is great!!!! Keeps u playin all day. My lil cuzin loves it! I love it! U cant out the fone down once u start
- Force closes every time I run survival mode, HTC Desire HD. Story mode is fun.
- In survival, after gliding on ice I jumped and it kept on flying for...5 min. Please fix it!
- It's a really fun game, if only you could control the penguin other than tilting. Either way, its still fun.

Download Air Penguin apk





Popular applications